Terms and Conditions
By placing an order with us you will be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to these Terms & Conditions. If you are unhappy with any aspect of these then you should contact one of our customer service advisors at email@example.com.
English Law governs these Terms & Conditions and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English court. A contract between you, the Customer, and We Made Me Ltd for the sale of our products will only exist once an order has been accepted, processed and dispatched. This does not affect your statutory rights as a Customer.
1. All information provided by wemademe.com is offered for general educational and discussion purposes only. It is not intended to be professional, medical, technical or expert advice and We Made Me Ltd does not and cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided. It is your responsibility to independently verify any information or opinions contained in this website and to consult with your own professional health provider, childcare expert, and any other appropriate professional as to the accuracy and applicability of any information in this website.
2. Customer account and password confidentiality. You can check all orders you have made so far via your username and password created when opening your customer account. You are responsible for keeping them secure in a way that loss is impossible and no third party can access your account and password.
3. We Made Me Ltd has made every reasonable effort to ensure the information contained in this website is accurate and correct but any information is without warranty of any kind expressed or implied except where such warranty is implied by statute and cannot be excluded. We Made Me Ltd is not liable for any errors, omissions or mistakes of any kind nor for any loss or damage caused directly or indirectly by a user's reliance on opinions, facts, data statements and other information appearing or published in the wemademe.com website.
4. We Made Me Ltd makes every reasonable effort to present current and accurate information. This site may contain material and may refer to products or services, which are outdated or no longer available, and wemademe.com makes no commitment to update the materials at the site.
5. We Made Me Ltd may at any time without notice make changes to the materials on the website or to the products and prices described and nothing in the website shall be construed to constitute an offer to supply the goods described, or supply the goods at the prices described.
6. Where there is a link to another website, wemademe.com does not necessarily approve, agree with or sponsor any such website nor make any warranties or representations in regard to the accuracy, quality or sources of any material on websites linked to this website. We Made Me Ltd accepts no responsibility or liability in relation to the content of any material posted on wemademe.com by any third parties.
7. Unless otherwise stated, we own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website.
8. Copyright and trademark. The contents of www.wemademe.com or any materials provided through We Made Me Ltd (including designs, logos, photographic images and all written materials) are the property of We Made Me Ltd, its content and technology providers or their respective owners.
9. All rights reserved. The copying, modification, distribution, reproduction or incorporation into any other work of part of all of the material made available through www.wemademe.com or We Made Me Ltd in any form is prohibited; excepting the copy or print for the sole purpose of placing an order with We Made Me Ltd.
Any order may be cancelled if written notice is received prior to dispatch. If you do need to cancel an order for any reason please email firstname.lastname@example.org